Mission & Values
Marcfirst supports people with developmental disabilities and families in McLean County with opportunities to reach their full potential through a lifetime of meaningful services.
Marcfirst will endeavor to operate under the following principles:
- We support people and promote individual abilities based on their hopes and dreams throughout their lifetime.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We promote an atmosphere of personal growth, development, and continuous quality improvement.
- We value a diverse community for all.
- We value a partnership within our community.
Our vision is to become a bridge to a community where all people can pursue and achieve their dreams throughout their lives.
In a CULTURE OF LOVE…
- We are empathetic.
- We value each other’s differences.
- We treat the Marcfirst family with dignity.
- We hold each other accountable.
To RESPECT SELF AND OTHERS…
- We recognize our capacity and that of our teammates.
- We embody professional integrity.
- We work together towards common goals.